Columbus Colony Housing II is a HUD Subsidized two story building with 49 units, with accessibility features for the deaf and 5 apartments with additional accessibility features for people with limited mobility. An applicant must meet income limit and the qualification below to be eligible for an apartment.
- One or more members of the household, who is 62 or older.
Senior Apartment Amenities
you'll find the following:
- Individual climate control
- Common areas in the complex with TV and living room
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms and sprinkler systems
- Laundry rooms with washers and dryers
- Multi Purpose Room
- 24-hour emergency call systems
- Water, Gas, and Electric included in rent
- Commissary, beauty shop, library, and gym on property
- Close to two senior that provide transportation to their programs
- Home delivery of books and movies from local library
- Full time service coordinator
- Video Phone Room