We would like to welcome you to our website with information about Columbus Colony Subsidized Housing for the Elderly and Disabled, located in Westerville Ohio. We are on a quiet, tree lined campus with easy access to Kroger's, Dollar Tree and several restaurants. In addition, we are close to Easton Town Center, Hoover Dam and lniswoods Gardens.
All apartments include hearing accessible feature; pull cords, blinds, garbage disposals, and air conditioning. We also have a small commissary, beauty shop, library and exercise room. We are a smoke free building with a smoking area on the grounds.
Our campus offers two main features, which are accessibility and a sense of community. All apartments are designed to meet the needs of the Deaf community and Deaf applicants are given a preference on the waiting list. The one bedroom apartment has a living/dining room, full kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom. The two bedroom apartment offers the same living space with the addition of an extra bedroom.
Who will benefit from our apartments?
- Members of the Deaf Community.
- Those who are looking for subsidized housing in a safe neighborhood.
- Those who wish to be around their peers.
CCH Apartment Amenities
- One or Two bedroom options from 539 to 550 square feet.
- 24 hour emergency call system.
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms and sprinkler systems.
- On site laundry facilities.
- Multipurpose Room and common areas with a TV.
- Video Phone Room.
- Plenty of outdoor walking space.